Not knowing my direction cost me $12 000!
When I was at school I didn't have any idea about what I would do after wards. I wanted to go to university and I needed a subject to study. One of my teachers suggested I should be a Chartered Accountant; and I thought that's where I'll start. I followed that path and became a Chartered Accountant.
It was later on when I was using profiling tools that I was pointed in another direction to training, coaching & presenting which were much more suited to my strengths and abilities. If I had known that earlier I would have chosen a different path & started doing work I loved sooner, as well as saving myself 3 years and a student loan of $12 000.
In The Wrong Place? Can you relate to the following questions
- Unhappy at work or feel like you are in the wrong place?
- Wanting to move but not sure how to go about it?
- Don't feel you are doing the work you are meant to do?
- Reaching the top in your current job or career isn't at all appealing to you?
- Feel a bit envious of the people you know who really love their work or are happy in their job?
- Feel bored or unfulfilled with what you are currently doing?
- Want to be happy at work and love what you do?
Being in the wrong place is a rotten way to live. You are not making the most of your natural talents and abilities and you can feel unhappy, frustrated, unsatisfied, bored and unfulfilled. You are not enjoying your work and not having the impact the on the world you could have. Career is a massive aspect of our lives. Many of us spend more time at work than with our loved ones, when we are unhappy at work it can have an impact on our lives.
"I went to talk to Elizabeth because I was at a crossroads in my career. We talked about my next steps, how to progress in my career and get the next job right. Now I have a plan, I feel a lot better, I know I am on the right track and that it will come together. Thank you Elizabeth."
Andrea Mattis, Communications Strategist
Transition coaching - Make a change and be the best you!
Do you need help planning your next move?
Find Your New Direction Programme
Personalised two to three month programme for executives and professionals at a career crossroads, and considering changing career direction.
Find out how to:
- Identify your strengths, skills and abilities and what you are best suited to
- Get clear about the job or career that's right for you
- Make a decision about the next step, whether it be a new career or a new industry
Yes, you can have a great career, it's easy once you know how. Call now on 07854 762 563 to arrange your complimentary 30 minute session.
Get Hired! Job Search Coaching and CV Writing
Are you wanting to get a new job? I can help with:
- Creating a great cv and linked in profile
- In depth research on your new career
- Job search coaching for your new career including job applications and applying for job
- Unbiased advice, guidance and a sounding board
- Interview coaching so you feel confident and relaxed at interview
- Support right up until the moment you accept the job offer
Position yourself perfectly and get hired for the job you want with our job search coaching programmes. For a confidential no-strings chat about your career & where you want it to go, please give me a call on 07854 762 563.
First 90 Days coaching - every day counts!
Are you starting or you've started a new job, and want to hit the ground running?
Success in New Role Coaching Tailored coaching programme to provide support during the vital settling in period & ensure you acclimatise quickly in your new organisation or when stepping up internally.
- Want to make a great impression & establish credibility quickly in your new organisation
- Understand the networks?
- Learn how to read the situation better?
- Want to motivate your staff
- Learn how to create a high performing team
- Concerned that with the new responsibility, work life balance is in danger of being lost?
- Becoming a manager, and want to develop new skills. For example, how to inspire and lead your team or how to get a great initiative implemented
Our personalise service is tailored to you and can help you settle into your new role and
- Build influential relationships
- Raise your profile & make the right impression
- Learn how to be a great manager & adapt to new responsibilities
- Build confidence
- Establish credibility quickly in your new firm
- Get your new job off to a great start